[Soc-coordination] all students and mentors - IRC meeting

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Mon Jul 20 17:03:11 UTC 2015

We've just had a brief discussion on #debian-soc about trying to
organize an IRC meeting of all students, especially those attending DebConf

One topic for the meeting to discuss will be PGP keys, this way
everybody can learn about how we use PGP in Debian and be ready for the
keysigning party at DebConf

How should we go about scheduling this meeting?

Are there other topics that anybody would like to propose, either from
mentors or students?