[Soc-coordination] Debsources as a platform weekly report #9

Orestis Ioannou orestis at oioannou.com
Mon Jul 27 10:00:54 UTC 2015

Hello,

This is my #9 weekly report on my Summer of Code project 'Debsources as
a platform'
You can view commits on alioth [1] or pull requests on github [2].
Kanban board with my per week tasks is available on trello [3].

Previous report:
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/soc-coordination/2015-July/002596.html

This week I worked on the requirement analysis of the patch tracker. I
reviewed the functionalities of the old one, identified target users and
created several use cases and use stories.

The requirement analysis is available at PR#30 [4].

Next week
-----------------

Next week I am getting my hands to code again. First of all I have to
create the skeleton blueprint for the patch tracker and then create the
navigation for the patch tracker. After that I ll work on the summary of
package / version with the goal of creating the listing of the patch
series applied in a package along with some other use usefull
information such as the description of the patch (if it exists), the
files changed etc.

Orestis

[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/qa/debsources.git
[2] https://github.com/Debian/debsources/pulls