[Soc-coordination] GSoC 2015 week #1 (25th May - 31st May) Report for project 'Integration of Debian with Android'

Jivan Ghadage jivanghadage at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 06:35:24 UTC 2015

GSoC 2015 week #1 (25th May - 31st May) Report for project '*Integration of
Debian with Android*'

As per the discussion with my respected Mentor,
*- * Started working with my first task to create the
   installation profiles for the application LilDebi.
*-*  Created profiles for SSH and XFCE, more about
   dynamic creation of profiles will be discussed
   within next week.
*-  *Submitted the code to mentor for review and suggestions.

--
Regards,
Jivan .