[Soc-coordination] [Debile] Weekly report

Lucas Kanashiro kanashiro.duarte at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 20:41:13 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the delay!

In this first week I worked in locally deployment of debile (infrastructure and web interface). I had some problems with docker containers, so i deployed the environment in a virtual machine. To deploy the web interface I need to make a PR correcting somethings related to database queries. My next steps should be make some improvements in Dockerfiles or start to work with another checker, I am discussing with my mentor.

Cheers,
--
Lucas Kanashiro