[Soc-coordination] [Report][Week #1] Archive built with asan

Mohit Bhakkad mohit.bhakkad at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 07:10:38 UTC 2015

This is report for work of week #2:

- Final goal is to use Debile for building all the packages, but for quick
  results, we are planning to use Amazon cloud for building.
- For this, I have written a script, which fetches sources for each package
  from repository, changes rules files to add ASan flag, and builds it
using
  debhelper, and logs it in a file.
- Once we get access to cloud, we can start with it, as my environment is
  getting various assertion failures for ASan due to low memory.
- In next week, we should be able to find and submit bugs related to ASan.
- I am debugging issue with my environment for ASan, if resolved, I can use
it
  on small scale(on less no of packages).

Regards,
Mohit.