[Soc-coordination] [Report: GSoC 2015 Week 2 & Week 3] Blends Web Sentinel

Akshita Jha zenith158 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 17:03:22 UTC 2015

Hi,

Due to a really erratic internet connection, I was unable to send my weekly
report last week. I am really sorry for the delay. This report lists my
work in Week 2 and Week 3.

====================================

Week 2 & Week 3: [June 1 - June 14]

In blendstasktools.py module:

   - Rewriting and testing the methods InitMetapackages() and
   GetAllDependencies() in class Tasks
   - Rewriting and testing class Dependant Package
   - Rewriting the method and testing SetMetapackageInfo() in class
   TaskDependencies
   - Rewriting the method GetTaskDependencies() in class TaskDependencies.

Earlier the above functions used to read/use task files that were checked
out from git/svn. They have been rewritten to use data from UDD.

Plan for Week 4:

   - Test the method GetTaskDependencies()
   - Complete rewriting blendstasktool.py module to use only UDD

--
Regards,
Akshita Jha