[Soc-coordination] GSoC 2015 Week 3 Report [8 Jun - 14Jun]: Integration of Debian with Android

Jivan Ghadage jivanghadage at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 10:10:08 UTC 2015

This week I worked on two tasks creation of installation profiles for
LilDebi and
file manager support for choosing installation image. I was busy modifying
the
code as per suggestion by my mentor Kumar Sukhani. During this period I
came
around some new coding standards. Succeeded in creation of static profile
for
LilDebi, now on we will concentrate on dynamic profile creation.
My work is available on github at
https://github.com/myselfjivan/lildebi

--
Jivan .