[Soc-coordination] [Report][Week #4] Archive build with asan

Mohit Bhakkad mohit.bhakkad at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 16:00:20 UTC 2015

This is report for work of week #4:

- This week we got access to Amazon cloud:).
- I have written a small script[1] which will add ASan flags in buildflags
  for each package, so we can use this with previous scripts to create
  a repo with ASan filtered binary packages.
- We can now start building, but we are yet to find a generalized way to log
  ASan related errors. For Now I have tried it with some packages by
  adding buggy code, and found some ASan errors manually.
- I have uploaded script for local testing here[2].

Regards,
Mohit.

[1]
http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-qa/cloud-scripts.git/tree/modes/add-asan-flags