[Soc-coordination] Debile weekly report (Week 4)

Lucas Kanashiro kanashiro.duarte at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 18:42:09 UTC 2015

Hi,

This week I had some troubles again with test environment update and I
needed to make some unplanned activities.

I needed to stop the update to develop a new feature that enable to set
authentication method in configuration files, before we did it only via
command line, this modification is already merged [1].

After this activity I decided with my mentor to make some test to CLI tool
that import configuration to debile slaves, because we need to use it in
update and it didn't have any automated tests. I made the tests and some
refactoring in this code and the pull request still open [2], despite I
already fixed up somethings.

With these test activities i can improve the coverage of debile and i
intend to continue improving it along this gsoc.

Next week, I intend to merge the last pull request and finally start the
update of our test environment and test the new checkers.

[1] https://github.com/opencollab/debile/pull/20
[2] https://github.com/opencollab/debile/pull/21

Best regards,
--