[Soc-coordination] Bootable Clang-Built Debian Weekly Report 4 (6.15 - 6.21)

Joseph Lee jesa7955 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 05:30:33 UTC 2015

Hello,

This week, I reported new bugs for packages I fixed in last two weeks. Here
are the links.
busybox
freetype
libmnl
libnetfilter-acct

And when I communicated with my mentor this week, he told me I should make
a test on those binary packages, which is using these packages built with
clang to boot a Debian. (This is for finding binary packages which don't
work because of missing compiling or something else.) I did this test this
week but it failed(tested with qemu). I think it may be because of
util-linux. I will try to confirm what exactly the problem is and try yo
fix it. And I will also keep on working on other failing packages next
week, too.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Joseph.