[Soc-coordination] GSoC 2015 Week 4 Report [15 Jun - 21 Jun]: Integration of Debian with Android

Jivan Ghadage jivanghadage at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 09:17:10 UTC 2015

During this week while working with profile creation for LilDebi I have
added two more static profiles for LilDebi installation with Debian +
Profiles
Profiles namely
1) Apache web server
2) wireshark network packet capture

and done with file manager support for LilDebi to choose installation
image, but my code is yet to approve.

Now according to discussion with mentor Kumar, I will work on dynamic
profile creation, now I am working on the flow suggested by both mentors.

--
Jivan .