[Soc-coordination] request

casy azmon casyazmon at gmail.com
Fri May 1 13:54:11 UTC 2015

 Hi

    I want to thank the Debian organization for going through my proposal
though i was not selected for the "

Input/Output model for multiple simultaneous users and the

Spatial computing environment; room modeling project

 , am still very great full. please i will like to still keep on being part
of you and still keep on working on the project during this summer.

if possible, please i will like to have some ideas from where to start and
how to move on.

I promise to give time in studying, fixing bugs and summiting patches.

Thanks