[Soc-coordination] DebConf15 for Google Summer of Code students

Sai Siddhant Panda saipsiddhant at gmail.com
Fri May 1 14:48:02 UTC 2015

Hello,
Actually I submitted a proposal for GSOC 2015, unfortunately my project did
not get a suitable slot this time.
But I would like to join Debconf15 for exploring the community, to learn
more and get valuable contacts for my further contribution to Debian.

So, May I avail a sponsor to attend the DebConf15

Regards

Sai Siddhant