[Soc-coordination] Weekly Status Report 1 - Automated configuration of packaged web applications

Thiago RIbeiro thiagitosouza at gmail.com
Sun May 31 14:32:39 UTC 2015

In the first week, I and my mentor defined the week activities,  all code
and documentation will be
 in : https://gitlab.com/shak/shak . All tasks will be cheked with label
"gsoc", and  referenced with issues.

 The planned tasks  are in Milestones  with period of one week.

The tasks plannned for this week   are:

    Milestone: https://gitlab.com/shak/shak/milestones/1

   1. Wordpress cookbook https://gitlab.com/shak/shak/issues/1

   -  I made one chef recipe to configure and install wordpress with nginx
   and it was necessary adapt the recipe to shak with specified configurations.

   1. Document development instructions:
   https://gitlab.com/shak/shak/issues/2

   -  I did  one HACKING.md which  put all informations for configure the
   development enviroment. For this I configure one enviroment with vagrant

   -
   https://gitlab.com/shak/shak/commit/cb87a7c6390e9bb339fd381ea44695f79a21aa5b

For the next week, create one recipe for redmine and apply corrections
requested by antonio terceiro in wordpress recipe.

With that the project  is in right way, continuing the creation of recipes
to differents applications.