[Soc-coordination] [Soc-cordination] Weekly Status Report #1 - Android tools in Debian

Komal Sukhani komaldsukhani at gmail.com
Sun May 31 15:35:15 UTC 2015

GSOC week #1 report for project 'Android tools in Debian'

Initially I was working on Gradle package, but later we found that we also
need to
update groovy2 package, as Gradle 2.4 uses Groovy 2.3.10 while current
version
in Debian is 2.2.2. As two of us are working on this project, in our last
meeting it
was decided that instead of working on same package we should split up work
and
accordingly I switched to groovy2 package.

I have found that dependencies of Groovy 2.4  is already packaged in Debian
repo
and now I am concentrating on it's packaging.