Mon, 2 Feb 2004 15:59:32 +0000
Thomas mentioned a screwed up configure script.
This could have been because I had automake-1.4 as the alternative for
automake. I've updated CVS with aclocal-1.7, automake-1.7 and
aclocal-1.8 spat out loads of warnings for files in
/usr/share/aclocal, so I stuck with 1.7
I also did
automake-1.7 --add-missing --force-missing --copy
to update the support files (config.guess, etc), as linda complained
they were out of date.
For future reference, this also updated INSTALL (I had to re-add the
header) and COPYING (It "updated" it to a copy of the GPL!)
Something in the process modified the syntax of configure.in slightly,
I assume that isn't backwards compatible.
Right, now to tackle the docs...
Ian Beckwith - firstname.lastname@example.org - http://nessie.mcc.ac.uk/~ianb/
GPG fingerprint: AF6C C0F1 1E74 424B BCD5 4814 40EC C154 A8BA C1EA
Listening to: Beastie Boys - Ill Communication - Bobo on the Corner