[Surfraw-devel] Updated man pages

Ian Beckwith ianb@nessie.mcc.ac.uk
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 23:10:07 +0000

Hello all,

I've rewritten the man page for surfraw, and added a new one called
elvi.1sr, that all the elvi point to, which is shorter and explains
what an elvi is (I'm sure at least one person has done (eg) "man
google" and gone "huh? I asked for the google man page, wtf is
surfraw?").

I'm hardly a nroff guru, so please take a look at them, and let me know
if there are errors or I've missed anything out.

I've deleted the old man page in debian/, and integrated the new ones
with autoconf/automake.

I also updated AUTHORS, which now hopefully lists everyone who has
ever contributed (ie written elvi, submitted patches/bugfixes or
NMU'ed), and changed a few "def"s to "defyn"s in surfraw.conf.in.

Ian.

--
Ian Beckwith - ianb@nessie.mcc.ac.uk - http://nessie.mcc.ac.uk/~ianb/
GPG fingerprint: AF6C C0F1 1E74 424B BCD5  4814 40EC C154 A8BA C1EA