[Surfraw-devel] surfraw for Sarge

Ian Beckwith ianb@nessie.mcc.ac.uk
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:02:24 +0100

On Sat, Apr 02, 2005 at 02:45:51AM +0200, Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:
> Hi,
> According to d-d-a freeze is really close now. Beside the stuff already
> made by Ian I just commited most of the fixes sent by Justin B Rye,
> added an elvi for CVE assignments and rewrote debian/copyright properly.

Thanks!

I've just committed some final tidying myself.

I've fixed altavista, applied the patch for sunsolve (I figured why
not, there's probably debian people maintaining solaris systems too,
plus hopefully we'll make an upstream release eventually), updated the
list of debian mailing lists in deblists, and, prodded by the recent
discussion, turned currency into a proper elvis.

> Everything seems well in shape for Sarge.
> Christian, can you please upload current CVS with medium urgency during
> the next days?

I agree, please upload!

Ian.

--
Ian Beckwith - ianb@nessie.mcc.ac.uk - http://nessie.mcc.ac.uk/~ianb/
GPG fingerprint: AF6C C0F1 1E74 424B BCD5  4814 40EC C154 A8BA C1EA