[Surfraw-devel] contrib for use with uzbl

Sumant Oemrawsingh soemraws at xs4all.nl
Tue Oct 27 08:26:58 UTC 2009

Hi Ian,

Yes, I should have included the possibility for using the vertical patch of
dmenu. Also, since the patch for local elvi, I'm indeed stripping away the
text GLOBAL ELVI and LOCAL ELVI. Granted, some might not like that, but since
the surfraw interface itself doesn't make any difference between them when you
use a global or a local elvi, I thought it wouldn't matter if dmenu also
doesn't show a difference.

It's weird that it shows newline characters; I'll look into this.

Thanks,
Sumant