[Surfraw-devel] surfraw mailing list migration

Ian Beckwith ianb at erislabs.net
Sun Feb 25 22:54:09 UTC 2018

Hi,

Great work on the surfraw release!

As part of the alioth migration, they want to know what
we are doing with the lists:

surfraw-devel    (this list)
surfraw-commits  (all repo commits are posted here)

They can stay on debian infrastructure if you want or move.

If anyone wants admin access to the list to get the subscriber
addresses for migration, let me know.

Below is the original migration request (for surfraw-devel)
followed by the reminder they have just posted (for surfraw-commmits):

to be included in this process, to ensure that the list still works
after the migration in late March/April, please let us know by replying
to this email. Otherwise, the list will stop working at migration time
and the archives will no longer be accessible.

Feel free to also let us know if the list is no longer needed, so we can
note that down too. Replies must be received by 15th March 2018.

More information about the new service can be found here:

Thanks,
the alioth-lists migration team.

[1] <https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2018/01/msg00003.html>

unknown.

Because there are a significant number of lists where the current owner
is not active/responding, but where other project members are requesting
migrations, we are now asking all list owners, if possible, to respond
with either a request to migrate or to leave untouched each list.
We will then follow this up with a final mail to the lists themselves,
but we would like to minimise the number of lists contacted in this way
because of the extra noise this would cause for all concerned.

The date of the migration and any other details will be announced on
debian-devel-announce nearer the time but your response within the
next two weeks would be appreciated.

More information about the new service can be found here:

The text of the previous message follows:

<snip>

cheers,

Ian.

--
Ian Beckwith - ianb at erislabs.net - http://erislabs.net/ianb/
New key: 4096R/A796 3918 B66A A6DD CFC5  EFF2 17D7 13AD 62E8 8618