[Surfraw-devel] surfraw mailing list migration

Jason Ryan jasonwryan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 23:43:26 UTC 2018

Hi Ian,

On 25/02/18 at 10:54pm, Ian Beckwith wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Great work on the surfraw release!

Thanks for all your help!

>As part of the alioth migration, they want to know what
>we are doing with the lists:
>
>surfraw-devel    (this list)
>surfraw-commits  (all repo commits are posted here)
>
>They can stay on debian infrastructure if you want or move.

I replied and indicated that we would like surfraw-devel migrated.

surfraw-commits is now redundant as we have moved to gitlab (unless it
can be reconfigured to point there), so I was going to let it die.

Cheers,
/J

--

http://jasonwryan.com/
GPG: 7817 E3FF 578E EEE1 9F64 D40C 445E 52EA B1BD 4E40