[Syslog-ng-maintainers] Can I give you this trust ?

sandra mbame sandrambame at voila.fr
Tue Jun 2 12:50:39 BST 2015

Hello

My name is Mrs Sandra Mbame, widow to late John Mbame .I am suffering from Cancer of the breast.Since my doctor said i can't live more than 4 months again.I will want you to claim my funds(Twenty million United States dollars and help my only son as well distribute part of it to the charity.The funds are in a Finance Firm in Europe.I will give you 20% of the total fund for your assistance.

1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust ?

I wait your response for more details.

Mrs Sandra Mbame,