[Teammetrics-discuss] Something new regarding Gmane.

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 12:56:54 UTC 2011

Hi,

I think (and I hope) that all problems with NNTPstat have been taken
care of :) There was a broken message payload that was causing the
error you reported yesterday. I have taken care of that + made some
other changes.

NOW, with the latest git pull, you should try running the script and
see if something is broken.

I tested `debian-ctte` and it is working fine :) So I recommend that
you restart the script after updating on blends.debian.net and let's
see how it goes.