[Teammetrics-discuss] Something new regarding Gmane.

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Aug 4 13:17:49 UTC 2011

On Thu, Aug 04, 2011 at 06:26:54PM +0530, Sukhbir Singh wrote:

> NOW, with the latest git pull, you should try running the script and
> see if something is broken.

It was stopped and now it is running with your latest code.

> I tested `debian-ctte` and it is working fine :) So I recommend that
> you restart the script after updating on blends.debian.net and let's
> see how it goes.

I wonder what workflow you applied:

 A:
   1. Fetching all lists and build mboxes
   2. Read all mboxes previousely created into Database

 B:
   1. Fetching one list and read into database
   2. Do the same with all other lists

I guess you implemented A because I can not see that the database is
filling up.  In principle I do not mind about the workflow - just to
make sure that it is correct that I need to wait until all mboxes are
created.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--