[Teammetrics-discuss] Comparison between the old code and the new code.

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 08:11:25 UTC 2011

Hi,

> Good.  I think I will rerun everything from scratch on beginning of
> September.  Did you commited the locale fix that we will have English
> locale in case of any error?

This is pending, I will fix this today and run the test on blends.d.n

> Did you tried creating graphs based on lines of text / code submitted
> and compared these to the number of postings / commits.  Any other
> result when comparing those graphs?

For the mailing list, there is usually a direct relation between the
top four posters and their `msg_no_sig_len`. Usually, they are
proportional, higher the posting, higher the total `msg_no_sig_len`
count.

For Git repositories, not so. There seems to be no relation between
the total commits and the lines_inserted or lines_deleted. This needs
to be investigated a little more, which I will do now since our code
works.