[Teammetrics-discuss] Updates.

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Sun Jul 3 21:35:36 UTC 2011

On Sat, Jul 02, 2011 at 06:14:01PM +0530, Sukhbir Singh wrote:
> this separation: would you like to run two scripts -- one for
> Pipermail and another for lists.debian.org _or_ a single script only?

I'd prefer one single script to call.  However, I would not mind to call
a shell script which calls two separate Python scripts.  I would regard
it as important to have a single and consistent configuration file
where the user does not need to have specific knowledge what server is
behind a specific URL.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--