[Teammetrics-discuss] New graph producing SQL functions

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Jul 20 20:29:54 UTC 2011

Hi Sukhbir,

when traveling to Munich I needed some graphs from my (old) listarchives
database (where I kept a copy from on my local disk.  As you might
remember the creation of the data stopped working after switching to PG
9.x.  I quickly rewrote the SQL code now using crosstab.  This also
required a wrapper script author_stats_helper.py.  Just see this and
archives.sql.  I also changed a bit in replace_names.sql and wrapped
this into <new></new> to let you update the new Git repository.

See you in BL

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de