[Teammetrics-discuss] Commit Stat.

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 09:28:13 UTC 2011

Hi,

> Can you please give some hint what exactly needs to be verified.

-rw-r--r-- 1 sukhbir-guest teammetrics     9 Oct  9 09:21 teams.list

So I think this is the problem. Because the file already did exist,
you didn't have the permission to write the file.

I tried to fix this by setting the flag to `g+rwx` for teams.list, but
no. Nothing seems to work. The only way I can seem to fix this is if I
do it via SSH myself and not from a Python. Why this is happening, I
have no idea. I have tried everything :(

Now I have deleted all the required files so that if you create the
file, your permissions are set. I know a stupid hack, but I can't seem
to set the file permissions.

Can you try running the script now please? If it works, then we will
focus on fixing this.