[Teammetrics-discuss] Commitstat using key authentication?

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Sep 2 10:23:02 UTC 2011

On Fri, Sep 02, 2011 at 03:23:39PM +0530, Sukhbir Singh wrote:
> No, that's totally unexpected. Can you try again? This IMO, has never
> happened with me.

OK, tried again:

$ ./zzz_commitstat.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./zzz_commitstat.py", line 221, in <module>
    get_stats()
  File "./zzz_commitstat.py", line 188, in get_stats
    gitstat.fetch_logs(ssh, conn, cur, git, users)
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'cur' referenced before assignment

... hmmm, that's at least something more than in the uninformative
logfile (which looks perfectly the same way as before).  This problem
is reproducible now.

> > It seems we need some further exception in line 224 (and probably the
> > name of the list would be quite helpful in addition to the Message #).
>
> I thought I had handled this long ago (!) but these errors keep on
> coming. I will fix this and add the list name also.

OK.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--