[Teammetrics-discuss] commitstat has been resumed.

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Feb 3 07:52:38 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Fri, Feb 03, 2012 at 02:45:11AM +0530, Sukhbir Singh wrote:
> `commistat` is now continuing from where it left. There have no
> crashes as of now in this run and the previous run (before migration),
> so let's see what the final results tell us.

OK.  I was starting liststat.py yesterday right after the machine went
online again.  Now I'm rendering the graphs just to keep the machine a
bit busy.  Lets see what happens.  Needs running archiveparser.py as
well once commitstat finished.  Just tell me if this job is ready (or
simply start the web archive parser yourself).

BTW, did you made up your mind whether you want to try fixing the graph
rendering algorithm for cases when we have less than 10 people
contributing to the project?  I asked you in some previous mail whether
you are interested in diving into this a bit.  It's not too hard to
reuse the code I'm using to calculate the number of supporters (actually
strip down my psql functions to pure counting) and query this function
before asking R to render the graphs.  If you have no idea what I'm
talking about just says so.  No problem, I can do this quickly - just
waiting for pedagocial reasons.

Kind regards

    Andreas.

--