[Teammetrics-discuss] commitstat has been resumed.

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 11:14:05 UTC 2012

Hi,

> bit busy.  Lets see what happens.  Needs running archiveparser.py as
> well once commitstat finished.  Just tell me if this job is ready (or
> simply start the web archive parser yourself).

I will start it myself when `commitstat` is done, so don't worry about it!

> BTW, did you made up your mind whether you want to try fixing the graph
> reuse the code I'm using to calculate the number of supporters (actually
> strip down my psql functions to pure counting) and query this function
> before asking R to render the graphs.  If you have no idea what I'm
> talking about just says so.  No problem, I can do this quickly - just
> waiting for pedagocial reasons.

Please fix this yourself this time, learning this is in my list so I
will catch up later. [My experience with R is zero.]

PS: I am working on the Django interface, that is something I really
want to do :) But for now, you can make the announcement whenever you
want, I will keep on working and getting the interface ready.

--
Sukhbir