[Teammetrics-discuss] commitstat has been resumed.

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Feb 3 12:13:55 UTC 2012

On Fri, Feb 03, 2012 at 04:44:05PM +0530, Sukhbir Singh wrote:
> I will start it myself when `commitstat` is done, so don't worry about it!

BTW, I have the impression that updatenames.py is not working on the
commitstat tables.  Could you test this suspicion.  So many wrong names
left ...

> Please fix this yourself this time, learning this is in my list so I
> will catch up later. [My experience with R is zero.]

I can do this but there is zero R knowledge involved to solve this.  The
script author_stats sets a shell variable $NUM.  You simply need to
verify via a psql function that this $NUM makes sense for the team in
question.  But I can do this in the next couple of days/weeks.

> PS: I am working on the Django interface, that is something I really
> want to do :) But for now, you can make the announcement whenever you
> want, I will keep on working and getting the interface ready.

OK.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--