[Teammetrics-discuss] Vasks is down.

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 05:50:17 UTC 2012

Hi,

> Are you shure we are not to blame? ;-)

Yes! I had thought of this before and probed possible ways of handling
it. But given that we are already handling lots of data, a 'timeout'
won't work in this case. So we have to do it manually.

> Just to make sure that I understood your correctly.  The file
> pkg-ocaml-ma
>
> seems to indicate that commitstat.py was busy fetching pkg-ocaml-maint.
>
> So I should do a
>
>   sed -i '/^pkg-ocaml-maint:/d' revisions.hash
>
> on vasks and rerun commitstat.py, right?

Yes, that should be it, that's all you need to do. `parse.info` which
saves the revision is cleared on every run, so that is not our worry.

Till the point of the vasks outage, how do you think this run was
performing as compared to the previous attempts? Any performance
improvement you could notice?

>     Andreas - just back from an institute "Englisch-table" featuring
>     one master student of biology from (Southern) India.

Hehee!

--
Sukhbir