[Teammetrics-discuss] Vasks is down.

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Jan 18 08:23:55 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 11:20:17AM +0530, Sukhbir Singh wrote:
> > So I should do a
> >
> >   sed -i '/^pkg-ocaml-maint:/d' revisions.hash
> >
> > on vasks and rerun commitstat.py, right?
>
> Yes, that should be it, that's all you need to do. `parse.info` which
> saves the revision is cleared on every run, so that is not our worry.

OK.

> Till the point of the vasks outage, how do you think this run was
> performing as compared to the previous attempts? Any performance
> improvement you could notice?

I had done too less tests to compare.  At least we've got 29 projects
gathered so far an if I remember correctly this took more time
previousely for less projects.  So it seems to work.

Unfortunately I recentle observed to more crashes in the log files which
somehow means that there might be some other reason for this ...

Kepp on running commitstat.py now ...

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--