[Teammetrics-discuss] commitstat failed

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Jan 19 09:49:52 UTC 2012

Hi,

$ ./commitstat.py -u tille
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./commitstat.py", line 259, in <module>
    get_stats()
  File "./commitstat.py", line 217, in get_stats
    gitstat.fetch_logs(ssh, conn, cur, git, users)
  File "/home/tille/debian-maintain/teammetrics/repository/gitstat.py", line 137, in fetch_logs
    conn.commit()
psycopg2.Error: psycopg went psycotic without error set

Additional note:  In the database I did not observed a growth of
the number of projects since vasks was down.

teammetrics=# SELECT project, count(*) from commitstat group by project order by project;
     project     | count
-----------------+--------
 debconf         |   3865
 debianjr        |     26
 debian-live     |    342
 debian-med      |   1472
 debian-release  |   1080
 debian-science  |     50
 debtags         |    773
 demudi          |   2008
 d-i             |  83005
 kernel          | 256256
 nm              |    219
 perl            |    615
 pet             |    346
 pkg-common-lisp |   2005
 pkg-games       |   6649
 pkg-grass       |   2270
 pkg-hurd        |    962
 pkg-java        |   4632
 pkg-kde         |   1061
 pkg-multimedia  |  16358
 pkg-openoffice  |   3915
 pkg-osm         |   1051
 pkg-perl        |   2081
 pkg-phototools  |   1219
 pkg-postgresql  |     43
 pkg-samba       |     16
 pkg-scicomp     |    357
 soc             |    211
 teammetrics     |    332
(29 rows)

While I do not remember the numbers of count(*) I definitely know that
we had 29 rows in the database when vasks went offline.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de