[Teammetrics-discuss] Django Website Deployment

Vipin Nair swvist at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 02:53:15 UTC 2012

Hi,

> We will wait to see the "live version" of the API to see what all has
> been done and then decide about it.

Yeah! That would be fine.

> Which next phase of the project would you like to start with?

I can start working on the interface in a new branch while
improving/debugging/documenting the API in the original branch.

Before I start the work on the interface, we need to decide on what to
present and how to present the data in the interface. This can be
continued in an older thread that where we have had some discussions
over this.

--
Regards,
Vipin Nair