[Teammetrics-discuss] Code location on belnds.d.n

Vipin Nair swvist at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 22:53:53 UTC 2012

Hi,

> /var/lib/teammetrics now has write permissions for members of team
> blends.

Thank you :) I have cloned the repo to the location. Set the default
values for the database settings and updated and moved the apache
configuration to /etc/teammetrics/apache.conf

Andreas, could you please setup apache to read the config file.
Probably we need to link the file to /etc/apache2/sites-available/ and
enable the site. Once this is done, we can have a live version in no
time (hopefully).

Also I am using nosetests as the test runner for the project. Could
you please install that as well? Sorry, for not giving the complete
list list at once, I had totally forgot about this.

--
Regards,
Vipin Nair