[Teammetrics-discuss] Code location on belnds.d.n

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Sun Jun 24 22:24:24 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 04:23:53AM +0530, Vipin Nair wrote:

> Andreas, could you please setup apache to read the config file.
> Probably we need to link the file to /etc/apache2/sites-available/ and
> enable the site. Once this is done, we can have a live version in no
> time (hopefully).

Hmmm, I symlinked it to /etc/apache2/conf.d/teammetrics and it did not
worked (no error message in log files, just nothing).  As a first
attempt I deleted the virtual host statements which are not really
correct to my understanding (it would require another name - say
teammetrics.debian.net ... which by the way would probably be a good
idea to have.)  This at least created some error message in the browser
when trying

    http://blends.debian.net/teammetrics

However, the logfiles do not reflect anything of this.  I'm too tired to
check this now and tomorrow I'm basically occupied by the Debian
Science workshop so please forgive some delay.

> Also I am using nosetests as the test runner for the project. Could
> you please install that as well? Sorry, for not giving the complete
> list list at once, I had totally forgot about this.

# apt-get install nosetests
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done