[Teammetrics-discuss] Google Summer of Code - Team Activity Metrics

Samuel Clements borntyping at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 12:35:58 UTC 2012

Hi.

I am Samuel Clements, a student looking at participating in a GSoC project
- in particular, helping to improve the team activity metrics, as suggested
here:
http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2012/Projects#Improving_Debian_Team_Activity_Metrics

I've not made my application yet, but am interested in finding out more
about the current project and it's community. I'd like to know more about
how the project works, and how the data that it returns is formatted, as
well as meeting some of the people that have already worked on it.

-- Samuel Clements