[Teammetrics-discuss] Web Framework

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Sat May 19 20:10:38 UTC 2012

Hi,

> 1) Django has a stable API and good upstream development.
> 2) Django seems to be more popular in the Debian community and there
> are many experienced people.
> 3) Enrico has pluggable app customized with Debian site layout and an
> SSO option if required.
> 4) Project can expand beyond its current scope and web framework
> should not limit it.
>
> Please let me know if django is fine. I am relatively inexperienced in
> Django but I am sure I can learn it quickly.

Like I said, I am fine with anything _you are fine_ with :) FWIW, I
doubt that Andreas will disagree with this given that Enrico has given
his consent.

Learning Django won't be difficult and you might already be aware, but
the Django Book is pretty good. [0]

[0] - http://www.djangobook.com/

--
Sukhbir