[Teammetrics-discuss] New incomer

Alexandre Delanoë debian at delanoe.org
Tue Aug 27 07:12:15 UTC 2013

Hello all,
I met Andreas Tille at the DebConf13. I have shown him my study on
the Debian mailing-lists:

http://fr2012.mini.debconf.org/slides/socio-meter-for-debian.pdf

Then I would like to keep on working on this subject and maybe I could
join your team to offer this methodology to your metrics.

In such case, I wonder how I could have any access to your database. Then
I could update the statistics and improve the methodology.

I would be glad to help considering that, in your point of view, I think
I am rather a social scientist than a computer scientist, even if I a am
not afraid by the command line and various types of languages.

Cheers,
--
	Alexandre (anoe)