[Teammetrics-discuss] Importing mboxes (Was: Please add this subject to SPAM subjects)

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 02:04:05 UTC 2013

Hi Alexandre,

Alexandre Delanoë wrote:

> Do you have the full "References:" field, with all message IDs ?

Message-IDs yes, references no. We do not track references. But if you
want that, I can add support for it. Here is what we track for the
lists:

    project             text,
    domain              text,
    name                text,
    email_addr          text,
    subject             text,
    message_id          text,
    archive_date        date,
    today_date          date,
    msg_raw_len         int,
    msg_no_blank_len    int,
    msg_no_quotes_len   int,
    msg_no_sig_len      int,
    is_spam             boolean

> If yes howto access to your mysql database ?

Andreas can set that up for you :)

> I met Andreas Tille at the DebConf13. I have shown him my study on
> the Debian mailing-lists:
>
> http://fr2012.mini.debconf.org/slides/socio-meter-for-debian.pdf
>
> Then I would like to keep on working on this subject and maybe I could
> join your team to offer this methodology to your metrics.
>
> In such case, I wonder how I could have any access to your database. Then
> I could update the statistics and improve the methodology.
>
> I would be glad to help considering that, in your point of view, I think
> I am rather a social scientist than a computer scientist, even if I a am
> not afraid by the command line and various types of languages.

I had be happy to help you in whatever way I can. I can work on adding
the references as it should not be much work, but the only thing is I
can't guarantee when I can get it done as I am currently juggling lot of
work at school. I think I can get it done under 2-3 weeks. Is that fine?

--
Sukhbir