[Teammetrics-discuss] Importing mboxes (Was: Please add this subject to SPAM subjects)

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Aug 29 22:09:42 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 10:04:05PM -0400, Sukhbir Singh wrote:
> > Do you have the full "References:" field, with all message IDs ?
>
> Message-IDs yes, references no. We do not track references. But if you
> want that, I can add support for it.

Fine for me.  It seems we do have reasons for a full fresh import anyway
- so why not using this chance and add an extra field.

> Here is what we track for the
> lists:
>

>     project             text,
>     domain              text,
>     name                text,
>     email_addr          text,
>     subject             text,
>     message_id          text,
>     archive_date        date,
>     today_date          date,
>     msg_raw_len         int,
>     msg_no_blank_len    int,
>     msg_no_quotes_len   int,
>     msg_no_sig_len      int,
>     is_spam             boolean
>
> > If yes howto access to your mysql database ?
>
> Andreas can set that up for you :)

Alexandre, if you send me an ssh public key (please create it with
password) I can install this on blends.debian.net where you can login.
Please also tell me what user name you might want.  Than you can get
access to the postgresql database.

> I had be happy to help you in whatever way I can. I can work on adding
> the references as it should not be much work, but the only thing is I
> can't guarantee when I can get it done as I am currently juggling lot of
> work at school. I think I can get it done under 2-3 weeks. Is that fine?

Well, as far as I understand Debian:  If Alexandre is not fine with
this he would send you a patch which makes things faster. ;-)

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de