[Teammetrics-discuss] New liststats

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Sun Jul 7 14:20:10 UTC 2013

Hi,

I just updated teammetrics data and spendet some time in checking the
graphs.  I also needed to rerun update-names to fix some names in blends
commit (which was not calculated before but works now).  When browsing
other graphs I spotted some random not yet resolved names (*-guest or
also 'wouter') which need to be added to the names list.  Another issue
seems to be commitstat_perl.png.  The perl team is *very* busy and there
are way to less commits and not the people I'd consider responsible for
the mass of commits.

Kind regards from Porto Alegre

      Andreas.

--