[Teammetrics-discuss] New liststats

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 00:22:42 UTC 2013

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Tille wrote:

> I just updated teammetrics data and spendet some time in checking the
> graphs.  I also needed to rerun update-names to fix some names in
> blends commit (which was not calculated before but works now).  When
> browsing other graphs I spotted some random not yet resolved names
> (*-guest or also 'wouter') which need to be added to the names list.
> Another issue seems to be commitstat_perl.png.  The perl team is
> *very* busy and there are way to less commits and not the people I'd
> consider responsible for the mass of commits.

- The real name for the alias "wouter" has been updated.

- For debian-perl, I could not find any reason as to why this should be
  the case and that too only for debian-perl. Can you tell me what
  pattern you were expecting so that I can check on those lines?

  (I did manage to update some more names during this process.)

> Kind regards from Porto Alegre

I didn't know about this but this looks like a fun place to be :)

> I decided to run the teammetrics data when sitting here at FISL and
> noticed, that it failed:
>
> For sure I was able to fix this, but to make sure this will not happen
> please set
>
>    umask 0002

I did this the last time you told me. Probably I did it after you told
me, so that is why the permissions did not get updated.

--
Sukhbir