[Teammetrics-discuss] Lagging behind several monthes

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 04:00:44 UTC 2014

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Tille wrote:

> the last recreation of teamstatistics was in September.  You said you
> would implement a monthly cron job.  Any news about this?

Sorry :[ But everything is ready and done, except the SSH key issue I
talked about. Last time I did initiate a conversation but I guess it was
the wrong time to do so and I didn't follow up.

So the only thing that is blocking now is to ask the admins about
whether keeping a SSH key for login is safe and if this is the right way
to do it:

    https://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/teammetrics-discuss/2012-April/000841.html

or there is a better way.

If you think we should not wait and just go with the above approach,
please let me know and I will run everyting and also check our automated
script :)

--
Sukhbir