[Teammetrics-discuss] Lagging behind several monthes

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Mon Jan 6 09:37:36 UTC 2014

Hi Sukhbir,

On Sun, Jan 05, 2014 at 11:00:44PM -0500, Sukhbir Singh wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> Andreas Tille wrote:
>
> > the last recreation of teamstatistics was in September.  You said you
> > would implement a monthly cron job.  Any news about this?
>
> Sorry :[ But everything is ready and done, except the SSH key issue I
> talked about. Last time I did initiate a conversation but I guess it was
> the wrong time to do so and I didn't follow up.

In any case: As long as the cron job is not possible we should update it
manually!  Could you confirm that you do so or should I start the job?
I would like to do the yearly announcement of the graphs and it is really
time to update for 2013 now.

> So the only thing that is blocking now is to ask the admins about
> whether keeping a SSH key for login is safe and if this is the right way
> to do it:
>
>     https://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/teammetrics-discuss/2012-April/000841.html
>
> or there is a better way.
>
> If you think we should not wait and just go with the above approach,
> please let me know and I will run everyting and also check our automated
> script :)

Since I do not remember any alternative to this approach we should
probably do so.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--