[Teammetrics-discuss] Importing mboxes (Was: Please add this subject to SPAM subjects)

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Jan 9 21:49:44 UTC 2014

Hi Alexandre,

On Thu, Jan 09, 2014 at 04:16:13PM +0100, Alexandre Delanoë wrote:
> Hello,
> (and happy new year to you all)

:-)
Same to you.

> I am back to work on this issue.
>
> Andreas, You will come next week in Paris for the mini DebConf, may we
> discuss about this subject ?

I'll be there and its fine to discuss this then.

> I hope I could offer a patch but I have some questions (maybe with mail
> but if can see each others, why not !)

I thinks mail would be better since that is our "normal mode of
operation" that we should establish.  In case we rely on person to
person meetings exclusively the progress will be questionable.  So
why not proposing your patch here first and we can talk about it
in advance via mail and just clarify open issues face to face?

Looking forward to meet you in Paris

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de