[Teammetrics-discuss] Importing mboxes (Was: Please add this subject to SPAM subjects)

Alexandre Delanoë debian at delanoe.org
Fri Jan 10 02:22:17 UTC 2014

Année 2014, jeudi 09 janvier, vers 22:49, Andreas Tille écrivait:
> > Andreas, You will come next week in Paris for the mini DebConf, may we
> > discuss about this subject ?
>
> I'll be there and its fine to discuss this then.

ok

> > I hope I could offer a patch but I have some questions (maybe with mail
> > but if can see each others, why not !)
>
> I thinks mail would be better since that is our "normal mode of
> operation" that we should establish.  In case we rely on person to
> person meetings exclusively the progress will be questionable.  So
> why not proposing your patch here first and we can talk about it
> in advance via mail and just clarify open issues face to face?

Sure! I understand. Since, I plan to do write it on february, then I
will have some questions about it before.

I will clarify it by email but it is not very huge.

The fact is I am coming from sociology (not computer training) so I
prefer to ask if my point of view should, it is a form of politeness and
a kind of shyness I agree.

> Looking forward to meet you in Paris

See you soon

--