[Teammetrics-discuss] Importing mboxes (Was: Please add this subject to SPAM subjects)

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Jan 10 14:09:47 UTC 2014

Hi Alexandre,

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 03:22:17AM +0100, Alexandre Delanoë wrote:

> The fact is I am coming from sociology (not computer training) so I
> prefer to ask if my point of view should, it is a form of politeness and
> a kind of shyness I agree.

Ahh, good you say so.  Just a warning:  I always state my point
(hopefully) clearly with no certain focus on politeness and shyness is a
bad feature in technical discussion.  In case you might consider one of
my mails as offending just assume its no intended offense - just my way
to express myself.

Politeness is just in the metadata like top and bottom greetings. ;-)

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de